Coming Saturday April 10th. at the Cinema near you!
Chelsea Supporters' Club Vancouver and The Donnelly Group present the main feature - Chelsea v Aston Villa F.A. Cup Semi-Final, starring Didier Drogba, Frank Lampard, Joe Cole and a host of other star attractions.
Cinema is the Donelly Group's great new pub on the corner of Granville Street and Smithe Street downtown.
The movie, sorry match starts at 9:15 the pub will be open from 8:30.
Breakfast will be available - sorry, no popcorn, and no 3D yet, but just give us time!
Chelsea Fan Package
- 20% discount on all food items for CFC fans at all games – not just CFC games – so if you pop in to watch a lunchtime game you’ll get the discount - even at their other pubs.
- A burger and a beer for $11.
- A great venue for regular meetings.
- A framed Chelsea flag/scarf to be hung on one of the walls.
- A reserved area for Chelsea fans for the World Cup Finals
- The Cinema is happy to open early for our big games. If we reach the Cup Final they will have the game live at 7.00 am.
- We will have the choice of them opening at 7.00 for EPL games if we want, on a game-by-game basis. Obviously it would just be for the big games or ones that are not on regular TV.
- They will show regular games on tape delay at a time that suits us. For instance, a 7.00 a.m. game could be shown at 9.00, 10.00 or 11.00. We just have to let them know in advance.
- Free entry into their competition - the prize is a trip for 2 to Wembley for the UEFA Champions League Final in 2011.
- Possible sponsorship for the Chelsea Vancouver football team.
Check out the website for the pub.
It would be great if we have a good crowd for the game on Saturday to try the new venue.
It is important to get your views and opinions on the venue, so please make an effort to be there.