Here is some news for those going to Seattle.
You can now follow CFC Vancouver on Twitter CFCinVancouver
1. The main Chelsea pub is Fado's in Pioneer Square. Fans will be there Friday afternoon and evening, Saturday morning and after the game. I suggest we make that our meeting place, unless anyone has a better idea. Kids are welcome at Fado's too.
2. There is a team practice session at QWest on Friday afternoon as part of an Adidas sponsored "Fan Fest". It runs from 4:30 to 6:30, with the team due to train at 5:00. It is free, and the first 500 in line get Chelsea stuff free.
3. Chelsea fans will parade from Fado's to the stadium before the game on Saturday. Fado's will be serving breakfast.
4. The game kicks off at 12:00 noon!
6. We are under cover, but I am not sure whether our tickets are in the sun or not, but I suggest you plan for being in the sun.
Good luck at the border!
See you at Fado's
You can call or text Gerry on 604 351 6061 to find out what's happening.
See you in Seattle for a great weekend!