Our friends at the New Oxford have done a splendid job in preparing to open for us on Sunday.
The doors will open at 7.15am for the 8.15am kick off.
There will be a shorter menu: English Breakfast , Heathy Start and a veggie option.
For a really healthy start - Guinness $5 and a.n.other pint special $5!
Please be patient and comply with the seating plan. Masks are not compulsory, but are recommended. Here are the Donnelly Group guidelines for COVID-19 safety measures. Customer Guidelines: Here are the Donnelly Group guidelines for COVID-19 safety measures.
• Wash your hands or clean them with hand sanitizer upon entry
• Maintain physical distancing of 2 Metres at all times
• No groups larger than 6 permitted
• Avoid moving from the group & table you’ve been seated, no mingling
• No walk up bar service
• Tap payment is recommended
Please do not enter this workplace if you have any of the following symptoms:
• New or worsening cough
• Shortness of breath
• New muscle aches or headache
• Sore throat
• Have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days
• If you have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19
Update on the New Oxford Staff Fund:
We have collected a nice bundle of money for the team at the New Oxford. For those of you who want to contribute please do so online or add to the fund in cash at the pub.
We plan to reward the staff at the Chelsea v Watford match which is at the very civilized time of 12noon on Saturday July 4th.
Please donate to the fund by clicking on the "Donate" button below.
Enjoy the return to "our house in the middle of Homer Street".
C'mon You Blues!